I really like this cute little punchy dahlia. She blooms heavy all season long and has the brightest, cheeriest bright pink/yellow/salmon petals. Her word is FUN
Plant Height: 3 feet
Bloom Size: 2.5 inches
Type: Formal Decorative
Order Total Shipping Amount
$25 and less $8.99
$25.01 - $49.99 $9.99
$50.00 - $75.00 $10.99
$75.01 - $98.99 $11.99
$99 and over FREE
Note - We only ship to the lower 48 states
• These dahlias are sold by the individual tuber (kind of like a potato).You are receiving an actual dahlia tuber - not a picture of one.
• These tubers are grown in my Northeast Iowa cutting garden and these are not imports or resells. We dug them up last fall and stored them over the winter on our farm.
• Each tuber will have at least one eye, be free from rot and the correct variety. Please inspect your tuber when it arrives and email us within 24 hours of arrival if there is an issue. If there is an issue - we will solve it, but know that we are not responsible for mother nature or growing conditions.
• After the tuber(s) arrive, please store or plant them correctly. They cannot freeze!
• We will ship the tubers out in April or May, depending on the weather. They can’t freeze and we are located in Northeast Iowa. We will keep an eye on the weather and will send you tracking information when they ship via USPS or UPS. Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.
• I will not combine shipping - frankly I don’t want to take the time to do this. Each order will be shipped separately.We ship tubers to the lower 48 states of the US only.
• Local Pickup will be on Saturday May 6 at Steel Cow from 9 am - noon. You have to pick up your order at this time. We will not hold or let you pickup your order early or late. If you cannot pick up your order at this time please select the shipping option. If you don't pick up your order at this time your tuber(s) will be restocked and resold. No refunds.
• Although I’ve sold and shipped tens of thousands of art prints, I’ve not sold dahlia tubers before.Apparently there is a “dahlia craze” and some varieties sell out within minutes. Your tuber is not reserved for you once you put it in the cart - only after your checkout is complete and you have an order number is your tuber yours. I’ve purchased many tubers and sometimes tubers just vanish from your cart as someone else purchases them. I can’t help this - please be kind and know that this can happen at any time depending on who else is wanting the same tuber as you.
• Some of the varieties have very few tubers available.
Note ~ All the photos on this website are mine. Do not use them - they are copyrighted and I spend a ton of time creating art from the flowers I grow. I don’t like it when the images and art I spend crazy amounts of time on get used by someone else and claimed as their own. I’m not a grump - I swear! But I’m not nice (and neither are my attorneys) to those who illegally use our copyrighted images…..
Happy Growing, I wish you all the magic of dahlias!!!